Brenda is a Beaufortonian with tons of knowledge of the Lowcountry and loves to share that southern hospitality. Her nursing experience has spilled into her real estate career by making sure her clients are top priority and taken care of. Whether you’re a seller or buyer, she is ready to hold your hand and walk you through the process.
Here are several reviews to help you understand how her clients feel about her work ethics:
* “The absolute best realtor I have ever worked with! Honest, hardworking, and really wants to do what is best for her clients.”
* “This was an unexpected and complicated sale. Brenda handled the transaction and me beautifully and professionally. I trusted her explicitly which is hard to say about most today. You don’t have to be a cutthroat realtor to build confidence in the seller. She was a class act. ”
* “Brenda was wonderful to work with! Her communication was outstanding! She made the sale of my home seamless. ”
* Fishing/boating with her husband and son
* Gardening on their 30 acre farm.
* Soaking in the sunshine on the beach with her family!
She is G-Ma to her son’s Cocker Spaniel, Hank…which is spoiled rotten!
Front Line Gardens, nonprofit organization for our First Responders and Military/families with PTSD. This organization is dear to her heart with so many family members and friends that struggle with this disorder.
Please feel free to contact Brenda anytime; she is only a phone call, text message or email away. Cell: 803-942-3081 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org